You can find out Plesk admin password by using any of the following Methods.
For Plesk in Linux:
You can use any one of the above commands to get the Admin password. Some times one of them will show AES Encrypted format of your password. In such cases another one should provide you with the exact password.
For Plesk in Windows:
1) Start >> Run >> cmd to open the Command line interface (CLI).
2) Change the current Directory to Plesk Binary Folder. It may vary based on the user preferences while installing Plesk but the default location for 64 Bit OS is as follows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin
3) There give ls to see the files in the plesk bin folder. You will see a file called “plesksrvclient.exe“.
4) Now type the command given below to see the plesk admin password :
5) The above command will show the password in a pop-up window and you won’t be able to copy the password. You can also redirect the password into a Notepad file so that you can copy it.
6) To do it use the command below:
plesksrvclient.exe -get -nogui >> password.txt
The above command will create a file password.txt in the current location that is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\password.txt” in this case and write the plesk password in to it.
7) To view the password in Command line itself, use the command
plesksrvclient.exe -get -nogui | more
I hope you can make use of this when you struggle to know the Plesk admin password. Have a great day !!! 🙂 😉